Day 53: Outing!

Assalamualaikum. 
Hi there. Lama dah kot aku xberblogging. Ehhheee. Quite busy with my intern. Stressful betul. Next week gonna be more stress. Hopefully can finished my works faster. 
So, yesterday I went out with one of my friend from ICMIC. We have such a great time. For the 1st time kitorng makan kat 1 kedai ni called Shabu Shabu. It stated there halal. So kitorng pon try la. Makan chicken chop stone grilled dia. Pergh! Sedap wo! I don't know how to explain. Enjoy the pics je la ye.

So, this one I took from the internet, but it is exactly number meja yg kitorang duduk.

 So this is my friend from Shah Alam, Syurga.


I don't know her.

 Yea! Makanan dah sampai!


This is the food. Kitorang makan macam ni je. Hahaha just kidding. Xde maknanye nak makan makanan mentah. Tapi ni ayamnye la on the stone.


This one after dah siap masak. Nyum2!


Excited giler budak ni makan. Syurga bapak laju makan. Dia habis dulu. Huuhuh. Sedap!

Menu:
1. Stone Grilled Chicken Chop(not only chicken, ade nasi goreng n salad)
2. Ice lemon tea
3. Mushroom soup (tapi semalam xde, so ganti dgn mango pudding)

Total: RM13.90(not include gov tax and service charge)

Ok la kan. Berbaloi la kot. Haha. Next time nk gi lagi ye Syurga!. <3
Assalamualaikum.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular