Day 50: The wedding

Assalamualaikum.
Hye there! I just came back from Pahang, attending this wedding of my brother's brother-in-law. Out from 7.00 a.m and reached there almost 1.00 p.m. Fuuuhhh! You know what, we all SESAT. Hahaha. I totally not remember. Yela, that time I went there I'm not the one who drive the car kn. So mnela nk ingt. We used the map on the wedding card as a guide. But useless at first. Huhu. But then my brother help out after few calls we did. Alhamdulillah, we reached there safely. So here some pic to share. But before that, I haven't told you about my network result have been change. Alhamdulillah. Even though I only up to one level but still happy with it. Yeay! Ok la. I'm so tired now because I drive the car. Penat wo, jaln jammed lg. Huuuuuu. Sakit kaki den. Ok la. Enjoy. Assalamualaikum. Nite!


 Dikala aku xde keje nk wat. Masa gi sana aku xdrive. Huuuuu


This is my naughty niece. Handbag aku pon leh jd mainan dia. Haish!


Ni la pengantinnye! Very sweet. Beautiful! Seriously baju pengantin perempuan sgt cntik.



This one xtau nk kata ape. Hahaha.
P/s: sorry, amik byk pic pon. Actually segan. If ada my niece yg another one tuh brani sket. hahah

Ulasan

Catatan Popular