Day 27:: Hell yeah!

Assalamualaikum. Sorry for the title. Hhihi. Why? Sebab today got no class again in the morning. So, can wake up late. Haahhahaah! No la just kidding, the no class thing tu betul la. But the wake up late tu xla. 0800 I dah go to toilet taking my bath ok? :D 

My entry today:
...................................................................
I pon xtau nak taip ape sebenarnya. Ok la, citer sket wat happen to me lately. Lately, I got this sickness yang Idk how to heal. Guess la....
MALAS!
Tu la dia, xtau la weh what happened to me. I already try to focus on my study pon still the mood haven't come. Adoyai. Camne ni? This week got lots of assignment have to be done. Next week got test. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Sob3. And yeah, not only MALAS but also homesick. AKU NAK BALIK RUMAH!! Few days ago, my mother called me after i called her a day before. She ask me la, nak balik ke? Yela, dok citer kat dia sini xde makanan dah nak makan. Hahaha. But it's true la then I homesickla. When the MALAS mood come, it will be package together with the HOMESICK mood. Huhuuhu. It's natural of me. (Poyo nye la hai. :P). So, the solution?

Solution.....?
1. Force to study (maybe)
2. Balik rumah
3. Bukan semua di atas
=.='

Xpela, later I think about it. Not now la. Really not in mood of thinking. ):
Ok la, gtg assalamulaikum.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular