Day 276: Review - Simple Soothing Facial Toner


Assalamualaikum

Hello readers! So hari ni I’m gonna review my almost empty toner. Simple Soothing Facial Toner. Yup

ada certain people said that toner is not that important in skincare step tapi for me, Iza memang suka
toner. I love toner as much as I love micellar water.


As far as I know toner ni function dia to get back our skin pH je. Tapi ada certain toner yang contain ingredient that can give benefit to our face too.


What they claim:
“Our Soothing Facial Toner is a perfect blend of multivitamins and skin-loving ingredients to keep your
skin toned and refreshed. 100% alcohol free.
With Vitamin B5, Witch Hazel and Allantoin.”

Review
Iza memang sangat suka toner ni. Toner ni ada 3 benda best yang dia mention tapi to be honest this
toner done nothing much pun on my face. But still I really love the fact that this toner really soothing
and makes my skin fresh. Kadang-kadang rase macam nak masuk dalam spray bottle untuk buat face
mist time tengah panas-panas ni. Tapi tak berkesempatan. Some more toner ni murah je dalam
RM18++ je and boleh dapat kat Watson or Guardian. Paling senang nak dapat and super affordable. Toner ni tak ada bau and texture dia
memang macam air biasa. So bagi Iza orang yang ada kulit sensitive rasanya tak ada masalah nak
cuba. Memandangkan toner dah nak habis Iza ada standby dah toner baru. Can’t wait to try! Tapi once
dah bosan toner lain I will definitely come back to this toner.


Thanks for reading. Till we meet again!

Assalamualaikum.


***

(Disclaimer: This is my honest review and the product, I bought it myself. This product might works well on me but not on yours.)

Ulasan


  1. Surprisingly! The space in my house has improved significantly. I am very satisfied with this wed product.
    https://nordicwallcanvas.com

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan Popular