Day 262: Review - Benefit The PoreFessional Matte Rescue

Assalamualaikum!

Hello readers! So here I am again after not posting any new blog updates. Well I’m quite busy with my work at office. This is for real. I got too many datelines to catch up with. 

Back to business, I never tried a primer before. Long story short there is one guy tegur that primer is so important to protect our face from chemical inside our makeup. So I decide to buy one. But unfortunately after a few reading this is not work as primer, it just a gel that matte my face.




What they claim:
This lightweight, water-based gel overpowers shine and absorbs excess surface oil, leaving a natural-looking matte finish. Blend with diamond powder known for its soft-focus blurring effects, matte rescue instantly minimize the look of pores.




LOVE
This  gel does matte my face after I apply. You know, when you applied too many cream on your face it will make your face too moist and looking oily. But after I applied this gel all the shine gone. The texture is quite thick but it absorb really quick on my face. So I can reapply it when emergency, it’s matte rescue anyway.



HATE
The matte doesn’t stay long. After 3-4 hours my face get oily again. So I need to reapply if I want to stay matte. This gel is quite expensive, RM55 for 15 ml, so I don’t think I want to reapply 2 3 times. Rather than reapply this better I use the blotting paper that cost me around RM10 per box. This gel does not really do the blurring job. I think the PoreFessional Face Primer do better job (the one that I should bought).

OVERALL
I guess it is really a rescue gel but it too expensive to rescue me. To repurchase? Maybe not. The actual face primer that I should bought, I really want to own it but also too pricy and much much smaller than this gel (for the mini). Will think about it.

Thanks for reading. Till we meet again!

Assalamualaikum.

***
(Disclaimer: This is my honest review and I am not paid for this review. The product might goes well with my skin but might not with yours.)

Ulasan

  1. Haven't tried this yet...but this primer is too expensive la...
    rasenye mmg xkan beli kot :p

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Catatan Popular