Day 155: Review Lip & Eye Remover (Etude House)

Assalamualaikum everyone!

This time I want to do some review on Lip and Eye Remover by Etude House (EH). Actually I bought this remover about few months ago. I just tested it last month(?). And do the review this month(?).

It's ok, as long as I still remember to do it. :P


This is the small version of the remover which I got it in my mystery gift box from EH. As you can see, there are 2 layer of water in that bottle which the last layer is more like oil. This remover have very nice sweet smell.


This is at the back of the big bottle. At the back of the bottle said:
"Gentle, yet highly effective, this double formulated lip and eye remover easily and instantly dissolves all traces of make-up for a soothing and moisturizing effect on the sensitive lip and eye area without any irritation"

Yes, I agree with this statement. The remover totally remove my lipstick and my eyeliner. Although the remover feel more like you put oil on your face, but I don't really mind because I will wash my face after that. With the scent of the remover will never imagine you are putting oil on your face. :)


Sorry for the ugly hand of mine. This is example of me using the remover. Actually I wanted to show with make-up on my face, but the image not too clear. So, this is the best way for me to show the example.


Tada!! Clean and clear right? You should try this remover too. I also sometimes use it as make-up remover to remove my BB cream. But for you guys, I suggest you to follow me. We have different type of skin. This remover maybe ok for my skin but not for yours.

That's all for today review. Sorry for my broken English, this is part of my practice. Hope can do better and much better for report writing.

Thanks for your time.
Assalamualaikum!

Ulasan

Catatan Popular