Day 154: Busy all the time.

Assalamualaikum.

Hey there, it's been a long time I never update my blog. Why????? I also don't know. Let me think. Actually I planned to update about GE13, all those what happened here and there but I'm so busy with my work until I forgot already what I want to update. Haish! Then I'm busy finishing my tender projects, chasing all the important people and so on. Plus I went for not "a" vacation but two vacation which at Malacca with my parents and at Kelantan with my parents and my sister's family. Oh! One more thing, I also busy with my online business which you can search me on FB, look for fanpage named My Online Wardrobe. Yes, I also busy doing that business. Busy editing all those photos to be uploaded in the album. My schedule sounds packed right? Yes it is.

So, what am I going to update today. Hmmmmmmmmm. Ok la, let me do some review on my both vacations.

1) Malacca

Actually this is my father's plan. I told my family that I have quite a lot replacement leave that I collect during my stayback. So my father plan for a vacation which not even related to my leave because we went to Malacca exactly on Public Holidays. Hahah. We went there on Friday and stay there for 3 days and 2 nights.

We stayed at Marina Well Hotel.


The room is very very very nice but quite small because they give lot space for the big bed. No wardrobe only hangers, no iron like it says in their website, no space to put our big bags, too small coffee table without any chair and too small make up table. Yes, lots of less there but I promise the room is really comfort for sleep. We choose for triple room which have a king size bed and a single bed. But! This is a warning, it is a very big mistake to choose this hotel during public or school holiday because this hotel is located near to town which always packed with cars during holidays unless you know how to find alternative road to be used or you are not going anywhere at night just stay in your room. Hahaha. For me the price is expensive for their comfort beds not for the room. Please bring a long your toothpaste and toothbrush if you wanna stay here. Overall is just nice.

For this vacation, we only went to the shopping complex. Shopping and window shopping. I'm not buying much thing since I have to save my money for my future (Ehem!). So only a pair of shoes is enough. I also bring my parents to the most famous Coconut Shake in Malacca which located near to Pantai Klebang, just Search Caltex in Klebang for sure you will find it.

2) Kelantan

It was my first time went to Kelantan. So of course I'm excited. I also used my leave since we will stay there for 3 days and 2 nights also. We went there on Saturday and back on Monday. This time we were not staying in the hotel but we were staying in a house which is "Rumah Tumpangan Abu Fida". Hurmmm. Just to say that the house is nice to sleep in but not to stay in. Why is that? Ok let me explain. At the first place, this is not my choice which is my brother-in-law's choice. Don't take it as I always complain about everything but this is my review ok? So, my brother-in-law is a fan of PAS and he really respect Tok Guru Nik Aziz, as he really want to see him so he choose the house which is very near to the mosque that Tok Guru Nik Aziz always pray for Subuh. Yes it is good that both my father and brother-in-law go for Jemaah Subuh at the mosque. Why I say the house is ok to sleep in because, the house have many rooms which complete with a bathroom in it. Me and my parents choose to stay in the room which have double decker bed. The room is just nice not to small and not to big. The bed, so-so but still can sleep well on it. The bad part of it is the bathroom. But I try to ignore since I'm not using my glasses during my bath so I don't really care what inside the bathroom. Yes, I know it is cheap, one room only cost us about RM35 per night, but at least clean the room properly especially the bathroom.

In Kelantan we went to 4 places for shopping, Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah which is the biggest Pasar not what is the title. Not only vegetables they also sell scarf and cloth. We also went to Wakaf Che Yeh which is more likely pasar malam but open every night.  We went to Pengkalan Kubur and another place I forgot already. Overall I can say about shopping in Kelantan, nothing special. This is because the price for scarf there are much more expensive than in KL. So I suggest that if you want to bug scarf, you can buy in KL. But for others just fine I think.

That's is for today. Thanks for your time. :P

Assalamulalaikum.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular