Day 60: Colours of Ramadhan, beginning of Syawal!! :D

Assalamualaikum! It's been a while. Busy with my part time job plus the game and movies. So that's it. Almost the end of Ramadhan, Syawal come few more days. Excited to wait of course! During this Ramadhan, I have taken few photos, just want to share. Enjoy! But before that, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI for those muslims in Malaysia!


So this is my mom with Gemok. Tired of sewing the baju kurung. Pity mom.
 

This is my niece at my sister house, eat for buka puasa there at Nilai. Singing huh? Calling her dad instead of singing.

Raining day during my work day. Stuck on the road.


I used to play firework, but no more now. :P 


My colleague, tired of work. Very sleepy.

Bored. Waiting for the last candidate to finish exam.

Last day of working as steward at Hilton Hotel. Great to know you guys. It's party to have four steward at the same floor. :D


Gift from my examiner, Mr. Jonathan Beatty. Delicious choc and cute note book. Thanks sir! See you next year maybe.


Macaroons. Delicious! Nyum2.

Me and Syurga with our cert, sorry Amani. Just arrive at Shah Alam then remember to take pic.

Cert from ICMIC. Yesterday was a great day. Good GPS. Hahah!

So this is it. My baju raya. All are done!

That's all! Assalamualaikum!

Ulasan

Catatan Popular