Day 61: Raya 2011, Riang Ria Raya Version.

Assalamualaikum!
Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims in the world. Quite late I think. But it's ok, we're still in Syawal right? So, nothing much to say. Just wanna share some pics during my Hari Raya. Although I'm 22 now but still get duit Raya. Hahaha. Syok2 and last night my dad's cousin said i look like in age of 16. Hahaha. See how young I am now. Hahahaha. Okla, don't want to waste time. Enjoy!


This pic taken on the 1st of Raya with my siblings, Kak ngah n Abg Mat.


Front of the door also can took pic.

Thin? Fake. Hahahah

Me and my niece, Maira.

Me and my niece, Mieza,

All niece and nephew at kampung gajah.

My brother-in-law also want to take part. :D

Before eat kuih raya, took photo 1st. Heheh

Starving crazy.

Smile mom!


Me and my mom, waiting for my dad.

That's all. hehehe. Can't wait to hang with my fren tomorrow. Yea! Bye2, Assalamualaikum!

Ulasan

Catatan Popular